The federal Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS), Historic American Engineering Record (HAER), and Historic American Landscape Survey (HALS) programs serve as important, publicly accessible documentations of historic resources and cultural landscapes. HABS/HAER/HALS documentation is often a key part of preservation efforts for clients in the public and private sectors. ARG has extensive experience working on HABS/HAER/HALS projects throughout the country to produce measured drawings, archival photographs, and narrative descriptions for many different types of historic sites and structures.
- 1500 Mission HABS Documentation, San Francisco, CA
- Francisco Park HAER Documentation, San Francisco, CA
- Contemporary Jewish Museum HABS Documentation, San Francisco, CA
- Furnace Creek Visitor Center & Administrative Complex HABS Documentation, Death Valley National Park, CA
- Mitchell Camera Building (The Factory at Robertson Lane) HABS Documentation, West Hollywood CA
Photography by Architectural Resources Group