U.S. General Services Administration
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) oversees various federal buildings and facilities across the nation. ARG has worked with GSA on multiple projects extending our disciplines in architecture, conservation, and preservation planning.
Our experience with these properties include renovations, accessibility and security upgrades, tenant improvements, Building Design Standards, First Impressions projects, Historic Structure Reports, National Register Nominations, and condition assessment.
Properties worked on include:
- Sacramento Federal Building, Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco Federal Building, San Francisco, CA
- Chet Holifield Federal Building, Laguna Niguel, CA
- Robert T. Matsui U.S. Courthouse, Sacramento, CA
- Phillip Burton Federal Building, San Francisco, CA
- Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building, Oakland, CA
- Frank Hagel Federal Building, Richmond, CA
- Robert F. Peckham Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse, San Jose, CA
- 312 N. Spring Street US Courthouse, Los Angeles, CA
- Spokane Federal Building & US Post Office, Spokane, WA
- 11000 Wilshire Federal Building, Los Angeles, CA
- 300 N. Los Angeles Street Federal Building, Los Angeles, CA
- 230 N. First Avenue Federal Building, Phoenix, AZ
- Clifton Young Federal Building, Reno, NV
- Ketchikan Federal Building, Ketchikan, AK
- 50 U.N. Plaza, San Francisco, CA
- Tacoma Union Station, Tacoma, WA
Photography by Steve Morgan and Architectural Resources Group.