State & Federal Tax Incentives
ARG has successfully secured Federal 20% Rehabilitation Tax Credits, known as the Historic Preservation Certification Application (HPCA), for a large and diverse number of rehabilitation projects across the western United States. As a full-service historic preservation architecture and planning firm, we are able to work both as the Prime Architect responsible for the rehabilitation design as well as preparer of the HPCA applications and consultation with the SHPO and NPS. In other cases, ARG acts as consultant providing design review and collaboration with outside design teams and preparation of all HPCA application materials. ARG is also well versed in the new California Historic Tax Credit program and is actively working with clients to prepare the state credit applications.
- Santa Fe Coast Lines Hospital (Linda Vista Hospital), Federal Tax Credit Certification, Los Angeles, CA
- Title Insurance and Trust Company Building (The Trust Building), Federal Tax Credit Certification, Los Angeles, CA
- Geneva Car Barn and Powerhouse, Federal Tax Credit Certification, San Francisco, CA
- Redlands Santa Fe Railway Depot (Redlands Santa Fe Depot), Federal Tax Credit Certification, Redlands, CA
- City Transfer and Storage Company Warehouse (Rondor Building), Federal Tax Credit Certification, Redlands, CA
All photos courtesy of Architectural Resources Group.