Marketing Manager – San Francisco
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is seeking a creative, collaborative, and organized marketing manager to lead the firm’s marketing team across our three offices (San Francisco, Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon). ARG is a dynamic and interdisciplinary firm of 50+ people who have a passion for historic places of all kinds, resulting in award-winning work that enhances and reinvigorates historic sites across the Pacific West. The ideal candidate will share this interest in the stories embedded in the built environment.
The successful candidate will work closely with the firm’s leadership and report directly to the firm’s Marketing Principal who is in the San Francisco office. ARG offers an office-centric hybrid work environment with an option to work remotely up to two days a week.
- Develop a deep familiarity with the firm’s mission, areas of expertise, portfolio of work, and strategic goals.
- Lead the responses to request for qualifications and proposals and determine the correct resources and timing of deliverables to keep the qualifications/proposal on track.
- Assist principals and project managers with interview preparation and presentations.
- Develop targeted content for collateral materials and award submissions.
- Research and track upcoming project opportunities.
- Work with firm leadership to identify new business relationships.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings and local industry events, as needed.
- Coordinate firm sponsorships, including advertising and promotional pieces.
- Manage a team of marketing staff who may be based in other office locations.
- Coordinate updates to the firm’s website and social media presence.
- Mentor and foster great relationships with marketing and other staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 5+ years of experience in marketing or in a similar position at an A/E/C firm OR Associate Degree in a related field and 7+ years of experience in marketing or in a similar position at an A/E/C firm
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize, maintain accuracy and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to foster a positive and collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including graphic, oral and written communications
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM systems, experience with Unanet/Cosential a plus
Founded over 40 years ago, ARG is a nationally recognized full-service architecture, historic preservation, planning, and conservation firm with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. Our projects include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, new construction in historic settings, historic resource management, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects span nearly all sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), higher education, and civic institutions and entities. For more information about our firm’s work and culture, please visit our website at www.argcreate.com.
ARG offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan, PTO and cell phone stipend. ARG is a majority women-owned business and equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $80-$105K commensurate with experience. Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa.
Please email a letter of interest, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.