Senior Architect – San Francisco
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in work on existing and historically significant buildings and places. Our projects design for the present while preserving the past and include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, and new construction in historic settings, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects cross many sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), education, and civic institutions.
We are seeking a talented, collaborative, and well-rounded Senior Project Architect to join our dynamic team in our San Francisco office.
The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect with the following skills:
- Possesses a minimum of 12 – 15 years of experience in architectural practice;
- Proven track record of successfully producing projects in all phases of design and construction administration;
- Detail oriented with strong design and technical skills, especially pertaining to Construction Documents;
- Self-motivated and able to foster a positive and effective team environment;
- Possesses strong graphic, written, and oral communication skills;
- Experience in developing and maintaining client relationships;
- Able to control project scope, schedule and budget;
- Excellent working knowledge of CBC, IBC & ADA (experience with California Historical Building Code a plus);
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Has an interest in sustainable design; and
- Is a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects.
ARG supports and encourages staff development, including AXP and support for taking the ARE. ARG also offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please submit a cover letter (including salary requirements and availability), detailed resume, three professional references, and portfolio to careers@ARGcreate.com (Include “ARG San Francisco Employment” in the email subject line).
ARG is a majority Women-Owned Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.