Senior Architect / Designer – Los Angeles
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in work on existing and historically significant buildings and places. Our projects design for the present while preserving the past and include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, and new construction in historic settings, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects cross many sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), education, and civic institutions.
We are looking for a talented Senior Architect/Designer to join our dynamic and collaborative Los Angeles office.
What you will do:
- Work in all project phases.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship
- Manage project teams internally to meet project scope, schedule, and budget
- Lead teams in the production and coordination of design and construction documents
- Work in Revit to produce design and construction drawings
- Communicate and coordinate work with colleagues, consultants, and clients
- At least 8 years’ experience in architectural practice is preferred.
- Experience in in all phases of design and construction administration
- Have strong design and technical skills, and familiarity with sustainable strategies, and LEED documentation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead project teams and internally manage project schedule, budget and workflow
- Perform document quality reviews and follow through with team members
- Be an approachable and effective communicator
- Have strong graphic, written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work constructively with clients
- Solid working knowledge of the CBC and ADA
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe, SketchUp and MS Office
- Be a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects
ARG supports and encourages staff development, including AXP and support for taking the ARE. ARG also offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please submit your resume and work samples to careers@ARGcreate.com (Include “ARG Los Angeles Employment” in the email subject line).
ARG is a majority Women-Owned Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.