Intermediate Designer – Los Angeles
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in work on existing and historically significant buildings and places. Our projects design for the present while preserving the past and include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, and new construction in historic settings, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects cross many sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), education, and civic institutions.
We are looking for a talented Intermediate Designer to join our dynamic and collaborative Los Angeles office.
What you will do:
- Work in all project phases. There are opportunities to work continuously on one project, or multiple projects
- Collaborate with design teams, clients, consultants, and contractors
- Create Revit models, and design and construction drawings
- Work independently on some projects with senior supervision
- Multi-task on several projects at once, while doing good work
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues, consultants, and clients
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Architecture from an accredited school
- At least 3 years’ experience in architectural practice is preferred.
- Strong design skills
- Able to implement design concepts, organize presentations,
- Prepare design and construction documents
- Cares about Sustainable Design
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe, SketchUp and MS Office
- Team player and creative problem solver
- Have an interest in working on existing buildings
ARG supports and encourages staff development, including AXP and support for taking the ARE. ARG also offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Submit your resume and work samples to careers@ARGcreate.com (Include “Intermediate Designer – ARG Los Angeles” in the email subject line).
ARG is a majority Women-Owned Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.