Intermediate Designer / Architect – San Francisco
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in work on existing and historically significant buildings and places. Our projects design for the present while preserving the past and include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, and new construction in historic settings, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects cross many sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), education, and civic institutions.
We are seeking a talented, collaborative, and well-rounded Intermediate Designer/Architect to join our dynamic team in our San Francisco office.
What you will do:
- Work in all project phases
- Collaborate with design teams, clients, consultants, and contractors
- Create Revit models, and design and construction drawings
- Work independently on some projects with senior supervision
- Multi-task on several projects at once, while maintaining quality
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Architecture from an accredited school
- At least 3 years’ experience in architectural practice
- Strong design skills
- Strong graphic, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience preparing design and construction documents
- Interest in Sustainable Design
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe, SketchUp, Enscape, and MS Office
- Team player and creative problem solver
- Interest in working on existing building projects
ARG supports and encourages staff development, including AXP and support for taking the ARE. ARG offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please submit your resume and work samples to careers@ARGcreate.com (Include “ARG San Francisco Employment” in the email subject line).
ARG is a majority Women-Owned Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.